Are you doing works in your kitchen? In that case, you will surely want to renew your equipment. To give a modern touch and offer the best features, you have to assess the possibility of enjoying all the advantages of induction cookers. You still don’t know them? Do not miss this post that we have prepared for you!
We can affirm that, together with the ceramic hobs, induction cookers are the main alternative in electric cookers. Its operation is based on the participation of a powerful magnet that is stimulated electrically. With this, the creation of a magnetic field is achieved, which, in turn, generates heat on the surface above it.
Once we know how it works, what happens to the advantages of induction cookers? Which are? Mainly, we would like to highlight the following:
– Huge heating power: One of the strongest points of this alternative for the kitchen. The electromagnetic field that is generated acts quickly on the surface of the container, transmitting heat in a very fast way. It is estimated that its heating power is twice as fast as a conventional ceramic hob, becoming a perfect alternative when cooking rice, pasta, soups or vegetables.
– Lower expense: Another advantage of induction cookers that we have to know. By acting exclusively on the surface of the container, there is no loss of heat, as is the case with ceramic hobs. In addition, it requires much less energy to produce warming. It is estimated that induction spends 48% less.
– Total control: All those who enjoy the art of cooking have to know that induction cookers allow an enormous accuracy of the cooking temperature, something that does not happen with the hob or gas.
– It is safer: We cannot forget the safety among all the advantages of induction cookers. Its cooling is very fast, so there is a lower risk of burning, especially for the smallest of the home.
– Simple cleaning: Lastly, you have to know that cleaning and maintenance of induction cookers is very simple, exactly like ceramic hobs.